Monday, October 21, 2013

did you ever?

Did you ever have those days where you feel like you are running in a rat race?  Today was that day! It was a Monday...enough said?! I left to take little #1 to school and left her nap time stuff here...in the dryer! I didn't realize it until I was at wal-mart! I came home and dropped the groceries ran out, back to school and dropped the nap stuff, went to the pharmacy...waited and waited, came home fed little #2 lunch, cut his hair, picked up little #1, went to run more errands, picked up hubby, and finally came home ALL with a migraine!
I am working on bringing you all some great giveaways I hope! I am going to try and contact some sponsors to gather some reviews.  I have been MIA awhile and I apologize as we added to our family!
Thanks for hanging in there!

Terri!

No comments:

Post a Comment